Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Itty Bitty Challenge!!

So I know I am an Itty Bitty bit late getting this Challenge posted :(
Sorry!!!

Lets do an Itty Bitty Challenge!!!


I used Ippity Itty Bitty Live Half Full!!


Just use your Ippity Itty Bitty Stamps (or Unity Itty Bitty Stamps) and create a project!!

Not sure what an Itty Bitty is?  Click here to check them out - there are HUNDREDS to choose from!!

Get out those Ippity and/or Unity stamps
and get creative!

Add your link to the linky list below.

Each challenge will run for 2 weeks: July 30th - August 13th
and the winner will be by announced August 15th.

What are you playing for?!

TWO Ippity Itty Bitty stamps YOUR CHOICE!


We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.
Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter...
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry.
Chicks cannot be selected to win
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!


See THIS POST for complete rules.
Please use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps.

Rona




2 comments:

  1. can't find mr linky - what a fab challenge. here's my card http://lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/dream-big-cup-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gals... I've emailed Rona to add the linky...I'm sure she will do so tonight. I do not have access to edit her post...hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete